Wednesday, January 12, 2011

From "The Sky Is Blue" Files: Nicole Kidman Admits To Using Botox

When Nicole Kidman stared at her bathroom mirror and said to herself, "My name is Nicole Kidman and I AM a Botox user," even her surfboard forehead twitched at the STUNNING admission! It had no clue! After years of denying that she's dabbled the filler needle on her forehead, Nicole gives us a confession worthy of a "Yup, I've Used Botox" cover of People Magazine. Nicole tells some unnamed Germany magazine (via Daily Mail) that she's messed with Botox before, but she's happy to announce that her face is now preservative free and would fit right into any organic section at any grocery store. Go ahead and raise your brow even though Nicole physically can't.

The interviewer from the unnamed German magazine (aka ProbablyMadeUp Weekly: German Edition) asked Nicole how she keeps her face as smooth as a mannequin's crotch. Nicole responded with: "I?ve tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don?t help. I even tried Botox but I didn?t like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don?t use it anymore - and I can move my forehead again. I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything."

And seconds after Nicole said that last part, the skin worms on her mouth sprung a leak and Juvederm sprayed everywhere. Nicole's assistant had to run up and plug the leak with epoxy putty. But yeah, completely natural!

Padma Lakshmi Eve Marisa Miller Karolína Kurková Julie Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment